On or about 11/2/2009 1:46 AM, Rufus typed the following:
> Phillip Jones wrote:
>> Gabriele wrote:

>>> It's already set this way, but still SM it's asking for the master
>>> password
>>> every time I launch it.
>>>
>>> Gabriele
>> Do you actually have a Password set? and If you do you have many
>> passwords.
>>

> Workaround is here, Known Issues - fifth one:
>
> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/#issues
>
> I've done it - it works.

I've done it also, and it doesn't work.  I still get asked for a master
password on opening SM2.0.  But I can click on 'Cancel' and it goes
away.  Not earth shattering, but annoying.

--
Ed

Midas, they say, possessed the art of old
Of turning whatsoe'er he touch'd to gold;
This modern statesmen can reverse with ease -
Touch them with gold, they'll turn to what you please.  ~John Wolcot