On or about 11/2/2009 11:14 PM, Leonidas Jones typed the following:
> BeeNeR wrote:
> /snip/
>> Yes - BTW, I loaded 2.0 on a machine where I work.  And it's never asked
>> for a master password.  Straight download and install.  Set up one
>> e-mail account with no problems and so far it's never asked for a master
>> password.  It asked for an account password the first time I read mail,
>> told it to remember, and it's never asked again.
>>

> Just to be clear, did you actually set up a master password for this
> profile?
>
> Lrr

On this machine, yes; on the work machine, no.  Since I am the sole user
on both machines (both on Win XP) and do not keep anything personal
(banking, financial, medical, etc) or embarrassing (porn, etc), on
either machine I have no need for any local passwords of any type except
those needed for accessing mail, newsgroups, and sites like Yahoo.
SpamCop, etc.

--
Ed

Sixty is the age when one acquires