Jens Hatlak wrote:
Bill Davidsen wrote:
It seems that a fix is available for this problem, assuming you are
willing to build your own SeaMonkey from source. Bug #484656 seems to
change the "You have your config wrong" to "we were parsing your config
wrong." In any case the problem is identified, and *maybe* this will be
in 2.0.1 as a fix.

Since comm-1.9.1 (the base of 2.0.x releases) branched after the fix for that bug was checked in it already contains that fix. IOW, it's already fixed in 2.0.1pre nightlies (which you can get without building from source) and will be fixed in 2.0.1. :-)

Huzzah! I hate to run a work in progress in production, but that might be the best solution.

Thanks for the info, now the next question is why it works for anyone with the official 2.0 release.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>