Bush wrote:
>> Please post in this newsgroup, When a Good working version of
>> seamonkey 2.X is available . 2.0 is real Buggy . It needs to be
>> Marked as   BETA
>>  Time for me to go back to 1.1.18
>

> I am now back to Seamonkey 1.1.18 ... I uninstalled the Beta version
> of 2.x
To Bush, and newsgroup: I do NOW have version 2.0 but I only use the
browser part, and I still have version 1.1.18 which I do my email and
newsgroups on! My evaluation of 2.0 is that it is somewhat faster as a
browser, but, as with all the others, the email and newsgroups stink,
still! I did NOT want to even download it, but was persuaded by a couple
of people, however, nobody seems to want to tackle the FACT that version
2.0 IS TERRIBLY DEFICIENT IN THE EMAIL AND NEWSGROUPS DEPARTMENTS, as
people have been saying, CONSTANTLY, and the developers JUST SIMPLY
REFUSE TO LISTEN TO ANY CRITICISM, EVEN IF BASED ON FACT! I do
CONGRATULATE the developers on speeding up the Browser, NOW ALL THEY
HAVE TO DO IS GET THE OTHER 2/3 of version up to at least version 1.1.18
USABILITY STANDARDS! BECAUSE OF EGO'S, I DOUBT THAT WILL *EVER* HAPPEN!
:-(  People ARE BETTER OFF WITH VERSION 1.1.18, IF THEY WANT TOTAL
USABILITY AS A SUITE, THAT IS! :-(