On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:43:24 -0500, Bush <e...@elmie.uk> in
mozilla.support.seamonkey wrote:

>jim wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:00:14 -0500, Bush <e...@elmie.uk> in
>> mozilla.support.seamonkey wrote:
>>
>>> Please post in this newsgroup, When a Good working version of seamonkey
>>> 2.X is available . 2.0 is real Buggy . It needs to be Marked as   BETA
>>>  Time for me to go back to 1.1.18
>>
>> The funny thing is, I am running the last beta version of 2.0 in another
>> physical machine, running XP just like my main one, with no problems.
>> (I have sent and received several emails with it, using the server I
>> mentioned a couple messages upthread.)
>>
>> jim
>>
>I am back to Ver 1.1.18 and no more Beta problems. I'll try again after
>version 2.5 is released

I am running 1.1.18 on my main machine as well.

But I just noticed something based on Desertgals experience.  My Windows
Firewall had no entry for Seamonkey at it's new path -- it did have the
old path..........

I never uninstalled SM2.0, i just boxed the icons up in a folder and put
it over to the side.

Windows Firewall seems balky at "Add New Program" on the Exceptions tab.

jim