Philip Chee wrote:
And then write up a cogent summary of why the mini buttons are wrong,
wrong, wrong.

That doesn't really help. What would help is a suggestion how to make it _really_ better. We all know that the current design isn't really good (though I am convinced it's better than the old design overall). What I'm missing in all that discussion is constructive ideas how to make it really good. The only suggested option I heard so far is killing the progress windows completely, and I think that would make more people unhappy than the current design.

Robert Kaiser