SCShot wrote:
> I keep getting the following message when trying to doing to do
> anything:
>
> "Please enter the master password for the Software Security Device."
>
> Any clue what is wanted?  I have tried every password I can think of
> but none work.

Quoting from the Release Notes:
"MailNews account password prompts are no longer serial at startup (Bug
338549)
Workaround: If a Master Password is set and you saved your login
credentials, only one prompt will appear at startup. You can disable
this new behavior by setting signon.startup.prompt to false in
about:config."

You should be able to cancel the prompt(s) to get past them. Then you
can follow the advice above.

> Also the email can not find my current email.  How do I re-path it to
> the correct folder?

>From a MailNews window, choose Edit/Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings,
choose Server Settings below your server and change the path in the last
text box.

HTH

Jens

--