SCShot wrote:

>>> Quoting from the Release Notes:
>>> "MailNews account password prompts are no longer serial at startup (Bug
>>> 338549)
>>> Workaround: If a Master Password is set and you saved your login
>>> credentials, only one prompt will appear at startup. You can disable
>>> this new behavior by setting signon.startup.prompt to false in
>>> about:config."
>>
>>> You should be able to cancel the prompt(s) to get past them. Then you
>>> can follow the advice above.
>
> Thanks for the info!  I'm not a power user but know enough to follow
> directions.  Sound like it is code setting that need to be edited.
> "signon.startup.prompt to false in
>> about:config."  Is there a file in the SeaMonkey directory that I need to
>> edit?

You need to enter "about:config", without the quotes, in a SeaMonkey
browser window, click past the warning, then enter
"signon.startup.prompt" (again without the quotes) in the search bar
appearing inside the window. Then double click the line that is shown to
toggle the value to false.

HTH

Jens

--