MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 29/12/2009 18:16, Robert Kaiser told the world:
Rufus schrieb:
...maybe just "Toolbar Items"? Or "Personal Toolbar Items"?

What I have thought about is "Personal Bookmark Items", which is about
as long as the current one and goes better in line with the current name
of the toolbar, though still pointing to bookmarks.

Maybe even just "Personal Bookmarks", but that could be too little precise.

I have to disagree. Generally speaking, ALL bookmarks are "personal"
inasmuch as they are a personal customization, and the ones in the
toolbar aren't any more "personal" than the other ones.

What about something like "Quick Bookmarks"? That's fairly descriptive
-- they are bookmarks, but they are easier to access (and therefore
quicker) because they are in a toolbar.

Personal Toolbar is the best is where you personalize the specific items you want quick access to.

The way I use Bookmarks If I find a site I want to save to go back to on occasion I simply bookmark it. That means it they are just loose in the bookmarks Folder. However I have some items that I go to at least once a week if not once a day I place them within sub folders, or loose on The Personal Toolbar I don't even use the sub folder created by SM from Scratch other than what I create on the Personal Toolbar. I don't put anything else other than bookmarks on the personal Toolbar. So to me the most apt description is Personal Toolbar.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com