OldTimer wrote:
I'm running SM 2.0.1 on Win XP SP2.  In the accounts panel on the left
side of the SM main screen, I have 2 accounts with many folders: 1)an
old account with an ISP I'm going to close (it's dial-up). and 2) a new
account (DSL) with some similar and some different folders from the old
account.

As mail senders began using my new address, I set up new folders. I
don't have all the same folders and I don't have all the folders that
are in my old account and I have new ones that aren't in the old account.

I want to merge/transfer? all my old mail messages to my new account,
delete my old account and ensure that the address book is retained.

Is there an quick way to do this? I discovered that I could drag mail
messages from the old account to the new - but this would be tedious
even if I could transfer whole folders (I'm haven't tried this yet).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
An OldTimer trying to keep up.

No need to move anything I have several old isp mail accounts and can access the folders and read any old e-mails I want