On 13 Jan., 18:08, "S. Beaulieu" <seree...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Mark Hansen a crit :
>
> > Hmmm, I'm not sure I would trust Microsoft when it claims a non-IE
> > browser application is incompatible with its operating system.
>
> Good point!
>
> S.
Yes, in general you might be right. But according to Windows 7
Professional, my previous version of SeaMonkey (very likely 1.8) was
compatible with Windows 7 Professional, whilst the new version seems
to be incompatible, at least according to my configuration. And the
only thing which I have changed in the meantime is the version of
SeaMonkey. I still use the same version of my operating system and of
my anti virus.

Anyway, what could I do to get again access to my e-mail folders...?
Should I download the new or the old version and install it in the
same folder the update programme tried to use? Should I install a
completely new version and try to import my old e-mail folders from
somewhere on my HD...?

Thanks for any valuable hint!
Claus