I just thought of something: are you using a localized version of 2.0.2? Maybe that would have something to do with it. When SM auto-updated to 2.0.2, I got a warning that my French language pack add-on wasn't compatible and wouldn't work. I just ignored it and everything installed fine and in French too. I guess that the language pack (probably imported from my 1.1.18 profile when I switched to 2.0) isn't necessary anymore and is integrated in the file.

Anyway! All that to say that if you *were* using a localized version, try downloading and installing the English version to see how that works. We could then take it from there.

S.