Hartmut Figge wrote:
User:

I've already read about this bug on this newsgroup during the initial release of
SM 2.00,

Can you give a MID or point otherwise to this discussion?

it's not an issue with my computer.

I'm not convinced yet. ;)

Hartmut

I can't show you the post but I definitely remember reading about it. But I also do not know the specific date of the post. However, it was shortly (within a few days) after the release of the original SM 2.00. Is there anyway to search the newsgroup with SM 2.0? I have never needed to do that before.

I drag and drop all the time and this issue happens consistently more than 50% of the time.