Hartmut Figge wrote:
User:

I can't show you the post but I definitely remember reading about it. But I also
do not know the specific date of the post. However, it was shortly (within a few
days) after the release of the original SM 2.00. Is there anyway to search the
newsgroup with SM 2.0? I have never needed to do that before.

Would be tedious with the information given. OK, let's forget it and
just state that others had found similar symptoms.

I drag and drop all the time and this issue happens consistently more than 50%
of the time.

And did you try my suggestion with safe-mode in this time frame? That
should always be the first step when recognizing oddities.

Hartmut

For what its worth, it seems to working fine from here on SM 2.0.2.

Lee