Daniel wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:
On 1/23/2010 2:22 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
/snip/
Unless things have improved in SM 2.0 in previous versions filters were
useless on newsgroups (won't even set post to be marked as read.) And at
one time when people asked about it we were told that filters don't work
in News.

Phillip, I used filters extensively on my Usenet groups to get rid of
"spam" type messages that had been posted to multiple groups (SM on
Win98, though I don't think it mattered).

All I could say was "WFM"

Daniel

Filtering is more limited in News, but I have no problem with filters working, ever, in SeaMonkey, any version.

Lee