On 01/24/2010 12:22 PM, Ray_Net wrote:

> Same for me, i am unable to get filter working - i just test one last  case:
> read - Except one -  therefore not working as it should.
>
> The people saying that "it works for newsgroup" would ne kind to post
> here their filters-parameters, so i can test ...

Here is one for this newsgroup. It checks for users that are posting via
the list vs nntp and automatically tags the header as 'Work' (yellow) so
that I can tell the list posters:

name="Delivered-To Test"
enabled="yes"
type="20"
action="AddTag"
actionValue="$label2"
condition="AND
(\"delivered-to\",contains,support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org)"

The file is located in:
/News/news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.seamonkey.dat

Last one logged was:
Applied filter "Delivered-To Test" to message from Rod Lovett
<rodlov...@ozemail.com.au> - Seamonkey2.0.2 and debian 64 bit, no
flashplayer at 01/24/2010 01:06:57 AM tagged