Robert Kaiser wrote:
Phillip Jones schrieb:
Funny how things change. everyone now has to emulate Internet Explorer
to keep up. (Not necessarily the way it works under the hood.)

Well, one difference is that many people nowdays don't use any desktop
email client any more (either they use webmail or just social networking
messages or instant mesaging of some sort), and surely don't use
newsgroups at all. Times change, strangely.

Exact .. times changes .... i should be an old guy.
I use SM as browser, mail and some news.
I don't understand why people complains about installing SM as a browser-only. If they don't want the mail or the news parts in SM, they can use their preferred ones. So there is no need to say "Goobye SM". I used FreeAgent for most of my newsgroups and sometimes Outlook when needed when i have to reply or create de mail to an "Outlook" people :-)