Robert Kaiser wrote:
Phillip Jones schrieb:
I have tabs turned off for now. But everything opens in new windows
(which is better than tabs.) I'd like for it to re-use the current
window. I know on SM 1.1.18 there were certain sites that forced new
windows. but most would reuse the same window. In SM 2 everything brings
up a new window. for example: if I click a link say with this post. It
should open the existing browser window, and show the content there. But
actually my ISP's home page window is untouched, and I have two window
instances. If I click on to another page within that page, most of the
time another window comes up.

There should be a setting that is currently grouped in "tabbed browsing"
where you can change that. Be aware that the internal mail client
follows the setting for external applications, though.

Robert Kaiser

There actually no definitive setting saying use windows instead of tabs

I have Link open behavior - new window
Links from other application - new window

if set for open in existing window or tab then it shows tabs instead of windows.

I guess that's the reason; but, its ether this or tabs.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com