Phillip Jones schrieb:
I have tabs turned off for now. But everything opens in new windows
(which is better than tabs.) I'd like for it to re-use the current
window. I know on SM 1.1.18 there were certain sites that forced new
windows. but most would reuse the same window. In SM 2 everything brings
up a new window. for example: if I click a link say with this post. It
should open the existing browser window, and show the content there. But
actually my ISP's home page window is untouched, and I have two window
instances. If I click on to another page within that page, most of the
time another window comes up.

There should be a setting that is currently grouped in "tabbed browsing" where you can change that. Be aware that the internal mail client follows the setting for external applications, though.

Robert Kaiser