Benoit Renard wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:
On 1/31/2010 12:35 PM, Rufus wrote:
Benoit Renard wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
/snip/
What would be the advantage of a SM Browser only and FireFox, other than
a much better preference setup and FF.

Not to use two browsers, but for more user choice of one default mail
client other than SM Mail/News.

I might do something like SM browser only and Apple Mail.app - as you
say, SM has a better set of Pref options over Safari (or Firefox), but I
might prefer Mail.app as my e-mail client because I don't really use
usenet or newsgroups...if I didn't.

Just more flexibility and choice for the user, that's all. And maybe
saves some disk space.

I f you intend to read newsgroups for get it Mail is that Mail only.
does not support NNTP.

Just for accuracy's sake, Mail does include an RSS reader, so it isn't
just mail.  I agree though, I prefer the convenience of mail and
newsgroups in one application.

Lee
Agreed! but I was referring to news reader. none in Safari.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com