DonWB wrote:
>Has the newest version of SeaMonkey dealt with the problem
>of some websites not being compatible with 1.1.18,
>[...]Bing Maps is[...]asking me if I'm sure
>I want to use my browser on their site, and when I go ahead
>the page doesn't come up the same as it does with Firefox.

The funny part here is that
you actually expect Micros~1 to know what they are doing.
I'm curious to know what is is about Bung[sic]
that makes it valuable to you (besides M$-slanted results).

Have you done the standard bad-website troubleshooting?
http://google.com/search?q=cache:H9hqNLFv8oQJ:kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_any_website+site:mozillazine.org/Error_loading_any_website+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-unwanted-content+Error.loading.some.websites+spoofer#Error_loading_some_websites
http://tinyurl.com/Basic-Website-Troubleshooting
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_any_website#Error_loading_some_websites

Way down on the list is **compensate for a webmaster
who doesn't know WTF he is doing WRT "sniffing"**.