Kurt wrote:
When I reply to an email, the text cursor is way down at the bottom of
the email. I believe all my contacts that use Microsoft email and have
grown accustomed to replies being at the beginning of the email will
be confounded by replies at the end of the email. When I jump up to
begin the reply it takes on the font of the "So and So wrote" line,
which is Times New Roman and terrible for online viewing.

It is a small annoyance, but I would like to start my response at the
top of the page instead of starting to write at the bottom and then
cutting and pasting it to the top. Any way to make Seamonkey change
this behavior?

Select the Account, select - View Setting for this Account, and then select Composition & Addressing and change your preff to "start my reply before quote".

Seamonkey also seems backwards in that by default it lists emails in
the box from oldest to newest.

You can choose to sort the Message display any way you wish, in ascending or descending order by clicking on the Date column header.

--
     - Rufus