On 2/19/2010 1:10 PM, Kurt previously said:

>> Yet everyone here extols the virtues of bottom posting. Your supposed to
>>   post especially in emails to what the receiver is accustomed to. Not
>> your ridged guidelines as what is prim & proper.
>
> Exactly why I wanted to know how to change. Most people getting my
> emails are using Outlook.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> No boos and hisses so far.
>
> Kurt

Maybe there should be a setting that overrides the
default in the individual addresses of the address
book, choosing whether to top-post or bottom-post.
 It could be similar to the settings for "Prefers
to receive messages formatted as: Unknown/Plain
Text/HTML" or "Allow remote images in HTML mail".

--
    _T o m_