Benoit Renard wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Benoit Renard wrote:
Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
Ok Here is the deal:

A vocal minority of people who USE the progress windows don't like them
as they stand.

These people wish to have changes made.

KaiRo, the original owner of this area has abandoned it due to "stop
energy" when he tried to make improvements.

*I* Am willing to pickup work, however I am self-proclaimed "not good at
UI".

I spearheaded some work myself, through a patch to get the buttons back,
before KaiRo cancelled my patch when he started working on it. Neil
contributed a patch of his own at the end, so I wonder how the window
looks like at the moment.

Most people seem to just want the old progress window back instead of
reinventing the wheel.
we want the *style* of the progress windows as in SM 1.1.18, not the
code.

Why thank you, Captain Obvious.>_>
Not its not that obvious. in previous threads about another subject many were explaining they code not port the code. and t was pointed out their it was not the code we wanted ported it was what the code originally did.

I am avoiding bring up the subject of that thread. so we won't go on subject.

It means look at the old way (open up the old version) possibly do some scree shoots the emulate that action using the new code.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com