Hello.

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/Reackerant/?action=view&current=CLIP0359.flv

It freezes my SeaMonkey v2.0.3 in my old Debian/Linux box, but not in the one on my old updated Windows XP Pro. SP3. Both have most of the same extensions and same Flash plugins version.

What about the rest of you? Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Still we live meanly, like ants;... like pygmies we fight with cranes;... Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify... simplify..." --Henry Thoreau
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)