http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/Reackerant/?action=view&current=CLIP0359.flv

It freezes my SeaMonkey v2.0.3 in my old Debian/Linux box, but not in
the one on my old updated Windows XP Pro. SP3. Both have most of the
same extensions and same Flash plugins version.

What about the rest of you? Thank you in advance. :)
Same here with puppylinux.

I e-mailed to supp...@photobucket.com about this
Linux's SeaMonkey freeze issue. I hope they reply and fix this soon.

Boo! I got a negative e-mail reply: "... We do not support SeaMonkey or Linux. We are sorry for the frustration but you need to use a supported OS and browser if you want full functionality.

Sincerely,
Your Photobucket Support Team" :(

Maybe it is a SeaMonkey bug? I will go submit it just in case since others and I were able to reproduce this in Linux.
--
Phillip Pi (aka Ant)
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst