Ant wrote:
On 3/30/2010 6:48 AM PT, Phillip Jones typed:

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/Reackerant/?action=view&current=CLIP0359.flv

It freezes my SeaMonkey v2.0.3 in my old Debian/Linux box, but not in
the one on my old updated Windows XP Pro. SP3. Both have most of the
same extensions and same Flash plugins version.

What about the rest of you? Thank you in advance. :)
Same here with puppylinux.

No problem on Mac Powerbook 17" G4-1.67 Gb PowerPC 2 GB Memory using
OSX.4.11 , with Freezing the entire machine. it did stop the video three
times to load the buffer but I could move the mouse around move a way
from the page

I didn't mean the whole computer. I meant just SeaMonkey. Others and I
had to kill mine. I e-mailed to supp...@photobucket.com about this
Linux's SeaMonkey freeze issue. I hope they reply and fix this soon.
That's what I referring to. If I I haven't had a Freeze in SM I can move mouse and force quit Program but SM SM is Frozen In the Force quit menu it woul have message beside it SeaMonkey 2.0 not responding. I haven't had a System freeze in so long I would know how to at or what to do to get out. The last time was on OSX.2.3 a very long time ago. :)

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com