http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/Reackerant/?action=view&current=CLIP0359.flv

It freezes my SeaMonkey v2.0.3 in my old Debian/Linux box, but not in
the one on my old updated Windows XP Pro. SP3. Both have most of the
same extensions and same Flash plugins version.

What about the rest of you? Thank you in advance. :)

Mandriva Linux 2009.1 Failed as well.

I just had to restart SM 2.0.3 as the browser froze, and when I
eventually got a "Browser not responding" window, and that close SM
totally.

Interesting. I wonder why only in Linux.
--
o/~ All the little ants are marching, red and black antennae waving... they all do it the same... they all do it the same... way... o/~ --Ants Marching song by Dave Matthews Band
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)