The date and time was Wednesday, May 19, 2010 4:48:35 AM, and on a whim, Daniel pounded out on the keyboard:

Jens Hatlak wrote:
Jay Garcia wrote:

<snip>

P.S.: I'm a bit surprised to see you on the other side of support but I
guess it'll happen to all of us eventually. ;-)

Got me, too, Jens, in another thread where Jay asked a question for his wife.

Jay has been around these groups for so long (Netscape days), I figured if he didn't know exactly how to do something, he would have had private means of getting any answers he needed.

But here he is, again.

Guess he is human!!

Daniel

Shows he didn't have the pride that would have prevented other support people from posting. What's better, getting a quick resolve, or beating yourself up because you can't find an answer?

Terry R.