Jay Garcia wrote:
On 19.05.2010 11:19, Terry R. wrote:

  --- Original Message ---

The date and time was Wednesday, May 19, 2010 4:48:35 AM, and on a whim,
Daniel pounded out on the keyboard:

Jens Hatlak wrote:
Jay Garcia wrote:

<snip>

P.S.: I'm a bit surprised to see you on the other side of support but I
guess it'll happen to all of us eventually. ;-)

Got me, too, Jens, in another thread where Jay asked a question for
his wife.

Jay has been around these groups for so long (Netscape days), I
figured if he didn't know exactly how to do something, he would have
had private means of getting any answers he needed.

But here he is, again.

Guess he is human!!

Daniel

Shows he didn't have the pride that would have prevented other support
people from posting.  What's better, getting a quick resolve, or beating
yourself up because you can't find an answer?

Terry R.

The only "stupid" question is the one you don't ask!!! :-)

For sure, Jay, but like I said, I thought you would have had ways.....

Daniel