NoOp wrote:
On 07/24/2010 06:35 AM, Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Yes, currently news account filters work only on newly downloaded
headers.  See my other reply - I've reset the groups to make them
re-download the headers, but then it appeared impossibly slow.
This server (news.mozilla.org) is impossibly slow anyway when
downloading headers. I can fetch over 500 headers on gmane.org or some
other nntp in the time it takes to fetch 50 headers on this server.
Hmm... guess I should appreciate my cable ISP more than I do, because I don't experience the slowness many complain of with the mozilla groups. Nor do I get a lot of spam. Makes me feel a little better about their bill... but not much. ;)
bj