d...@kd4e.com a écrit :
You might write their corporate Sales Dept. and ask them if they
were intentionally blocking millions of users from accessing
their site or if their Web designers failed to inform them that
they had done so.

Should get a rise out of them ... especially in this economy!

I did, last week! And their technician was really quick to replay about it and seemed to really take an interest in solving the problem. That being said, I just received a final reply from him where he more or less told me to use another browser. I'm currently composing an appropriate reply...

No doubt that if more people act on the bug report with proper Gecko is Gecko-type information, it should get things moving.

S.