W3BNR wrote:

> Yes, that would be true if he were using his laptop.  As I understood
> the problem was that he was using someone else's computer and wanted
> to use his own e-mail without going to his web e-mail account.

Heh, if a guest in my house wanted to check his/her email, I would log
on to the Guest account and give them a browser. Nothing else.

This just happened a couple weeks ago. My wife's long time friend from
high school was visiting from out-of-state. She has an AOL account. No
way was she going to be polluting *my* account with that crap!

--
   -bts