On 9/23/2010 9:14 AM On a whim, Beauregard T. Shagnasty pounded out on the keyboard

Terry R. wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty pounded out on the keyboard
It's very obvious Phillip knows not of what he speaks, and he should
stop spreading FUD. I know that, without DreamWeaver, Phillip would
not even be able to *have* a web site online.
Geez.  Do you feel good about yourself now "BS Nasty"?

As long as Phillip spreads FUD, yes I do.

The comment was regarding him being "able to have a web site online".

At least he put forth an effort and created something for his family,
regardless of what he used to do it. That's more than millions of
other people have done.

The site he was discussing was not his regularly posted 'family' site,
but was for some sort of "association" - with members' data at risk to
public exposure. Would you think it is a good idea to let him go on and
expose their information to the public, when that was not what was
requested of him?

Again, the comment was regarding being "able to have a web site online", which is for his family's purposes. You're twisting the two together.

Now go and blast every site designer that used FP to code sites
instead,

FrontPage?  Doesn't matter what the tool is, if the site is not doing
what it is supposed to be doing.

You blasted him for using Dreamweaver. That's the point. Thousands use FP and produce crappy websites. Phillip used what tool he could not knowing how to code by hand.

and leave Phillip be.

What are your thoughts on allowing him to spread false information?

Wow, that's the first time that's happened in these groups...

Terry R.