Daniel wrote:
Rick Merrill wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Rick Merrill wrote:

You do have to drag and drop each member into the list.

Yep, Rick, with-in my Addressbook, I just gave myself a new list and
added (drag and dropped) my family members email addresses into the list
and then composed an email to all my family members by Bcc'ing the list
name.

So I'm reasonably sure this would do for the OP.

Daniel

AFIR you can select a range of addresses to drop into the "TO" field of
an email, but you cannot select range of addresses to drop into a
"list", and that puzzles me.

Well, I just did it the other day, so it is possible, Rick.

You are trying to do this in the Addressbook (Icon down at bottom left)
itself, aren't you, Rick??

Daniel

Thanks for the update: I hadn't checked the latest releases so I don't know if that was a fix, an addition or a cockpit error :-)