On Mar 23, 8:25 am, Stan <s.c.pie...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I'd like to express my appreciation to all the developers and others who
> have devoted themselves to keeping SeaMonkey alive and still the most
> logical way for integrating browser, mail, newsgroups, and other things.
>
> I started in 1997 with Netscape and thanks to so many of you I am still
> going strong on that path with SeaMonkey.  Thank you again for making
> this possible.
>
> Stan Pierce

Hey Stan...
Thanks for stating this publicly. I whole-heartedly agree with your
comments.
I have been using Netscape, and then SeaMonkey for many years.
I have encouraged a number of my friends to use it as well.
One of my "selling points" is that hackers and virus writers go for
the "more popular" or "better known" browsers.
SeaMonkey is not one of those, so I'm convinced that it (we) are not
in their line of fire.

Thnx...Dano