NoOp wrote:

On 04/18/2011 09:37 PM, Philip Chee keeps writing new threads:

Yo Philip... google up on how to post in newsgroups using your new gmail
account so that your replies remain in the same thread you are replying
to. You keep splattering this newsgroup with new threads everytime you
reply.

The message to which you replied, as well as Philip's other messages, thread fine on my machine.

In fact, I looked at all threads in this newsgroup, and the last one he started was dated February 21.

Paul B. Gallagher