Frank J. Nagy wrote:
The 2.0.13 upgrade to SeaMonkey has apparrently destroyed
my personal certificates. Both the long term (1+ year)
and short term certificates no longer appear nor do their
CA certificates appear under the Authorites tab.
This was all working as of 2.0.12, does anyone else
see this? Have a solution?

Frank, I think you replied to the wrong post. Or should have started a new post.

So far I have found no solution on my question. If you need to go through hundreds of posts marking threads as read, moving the thread as read button to the main menu should make sense.