Philip Chee wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:47:32 +0100, Rickles wrote:
Joe32065 wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:

Have you considered using a wireless/bluetooth mouse? If you have a
iPhone there's probably an app for that.

I have a wireless mouse. What I want to do is eliminate the need to use
the keyboard. It would be much easier to click thread read if it was on
the main toolbar instead of in a submenu. Thanks

Since you already have the wireless mouse, wouldn't it be easier to
simply use it to click on the Mark button dropdown and select the 'As
Read' or 'Flag' option you want?  You'd only have to move one hand that
way, as long as you can see the screen.  No keyboard action needed.

Well the obvious next question is: have you considered a wireless *keyboard*

Phil

The OP stated previously he wants to remove the NEED of a keyboard to do this one thing. Seems a bit pointless, though, if a mouse can do it in 2 clicks.