On 5/14/11 11:00 AM, Rufus wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:
>> I have a password for a financial site, where the login has the user ID
>> on one page and the password on the next page.  This worked okay with SM
>> 2.0.14.
>>
>> With SM 2.1RC1, it does not work.  On the page requesting my login
>> password, I get the dialogue popup requesting my master password, which
>> I input.  However, the login password is not inserted into the input
>> area.  I rechecked by going to [Tools>  Password Manager] on the
>> SeaMonkey menu bar.  The correct login password is there.  Actually, I
>> was able to copy the login password from Password Manager and paste it
>> into the require input area and successfully login to the site.
>>

> I find that on occasion I have to actually click into the entry box to
> get SM to actually fill in the information - but not always.  May want
> to try that if you haven't.

Yes, I have seen the same problem.  And yes, I did click -- more than
once -- into the entry box but got no password inserted.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I might filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.