Sat, 14 May 2011 12:40:55 -0700, /David E. Ross/:

In any case this worked just a week ago with SM 2.0.14.  Also, it still
works for sites where both the user ID and login password are entered
together on the same Web page.  It does not work on a site where only
the login password is entered by itself, where I manually entered the
user ID on a prior page.

I don't experience the same - trying a simple local test remembers and subsequently prefills lone password on a page just fine for me using SM 2.1 RC1. I experience the problem you describe - having the username and the password stored, the password doesn't get prefilled on my banking site, which is because of the issues I've referred to previously, but then I experience this since SM 2.0.

--
Stanimir