MCBastos schrieb:
Interviewed by CNN on 29/05/2011 16:41, Robert Kaiser told the world:
Paul B. Gallagher schrieb:
For those few sites too stupid to sniff for "Gecko," why not just lie to
them and spoof FF?

That's what 2.1 does. And it's not beta any more, it's RC, which means
it's as good as release, with just minor adjustments to be made still.

I sure hope that one of those adjustments is in the installer.

Yes, the installer glitches are why it hasn't shipped as final yet. We fixed the default theme thing for the first build of RC2 but didn't even release that one as we found yet another problem with localizations and optional extensions that we need to do a second build for, and then RC2 should be there and hopefully will be converted to the actual final release a few days later.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community needs answers to. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)