JeffM wrote:

Jane_Galt wrote:
I keep getting messages from Google search, Adwords and other places
that my browser ( SM ) is no longer supported.

When you encounter idiots who don't know how to build a website
properly,
you have options:
1) Avoid the idiots permanently
2) Complain to the idiots that they should learn how to do their jobs.

This is a delicate job, not easily done. You don't know who you're talking to, so you can't choose to push the right button. Some people respond well to coaxing, others to light humor, still others to a kick in the pants, etc. etc.

Most people respond badly to "shape up, you idiot!" but for a few, that's the only way to change them. Many people will honor a polite, respectful request, but some will ignore it. What do you do if you enter the reactor control room with lights out and alarms ringing? Which button will shut it down and which will blow you up? No way to know.

Paul B. Gallagher