On 6/13/11 5:55 PM, Stan wrote:
> Robert Kaiser wrote:
>> MCBastos schrieb:
>>> Interviewed by CNN on 29/05/2011 16:41, Robert Kaiser told the world:

>>> I sure hope that one of those adjustments is in the installer.
>>
>> Yes, the installer glitches are why it hasn't shipped as final yet. We
>> fixed the default theme thing for the first build of RC2 but didn't even
>> release that one as we found yet another problem with localizations and
>> optional extensions that we need to do a second build for, and then RC2
>> should be there and hopefully will be converted to the actual final
>> release a few days later.
>>
>> Robert Kaiser
>>
> Robert, I think I hear you saying that when I get messages such as "SM
> 2.1 not supported" that this is a problem to be fixed in a nxt release
> of SM. So, I should just be patient.
> Is that correct?
>
> I currently have a problem with FxIF- View EDXIF data,  Image Zoom, and
> StumbleUpon.
>
> Thanks
> Stan
>
> Stan

IF the problem is that the Web server is sniffing for "Firefox" instead
of "Gecko", SeaMonkey 2.1 solves the problem.  It automatically presents
a user agent (UA) string that contains "Firefox".

This feature can be turned off.  On the menu bar, select [Edit >
Preferences > Advanced > HTTP Networking] and uncheck the checkbox for
"Advertise Firefox compatibility".

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I might filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.