PhillipJones wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 06/12/2011 04:13 PM, PhillipJones wrote:

NO for me. besides extensions If I switch I'll have to 2.1 I am going to
have to keep a Notepad beside my computer just for usernames and
passwords that won't save.

I find that hard to believe. I suspect the problem may honestly be
PEBCAK, or perhaps something to do with Mac users. 2.1 (all versions)
have done just fine maintaining my uernames and passwords. Do you have a
bug report link regarding your issue?
Is not a Bug. It’s a change in policy.

In SM1.x you were allowed to save user names and password and they would
auto show or fill in even for Banks and Financial Institutions.

In SM2.x the auto-show /filing parts was turned off. You could get
around it by changing one word in Sm2.x

SM2.1 is completely re written and this no longer can be bypassed. So
although you can save passwords and User names if you don't remember how
the User Name Then you out of luck.

You would say wouldn't be dangerous. No-"if" you use a Master password,
which you should if your dealing with banks and financial Institutions.

But its get worse it even worse it hides all , even benign sites such as
User Groups.

I believe you can always look under TOOL>PASSWORD MANAGER>STORED PASSWORD>MANAGED PASSWORDS and look up all the information you are searching for.