MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 13/06/2011 23:31, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj told the world:

I don't bother memorizing most passwords (e-mail, websites and such) --
the unimportant ones I trust to Seamonkey, the middling-important ones I
save in KeePass. But the ones I do make a point of committing to memory
and not writing them down *anywhere* are:

- Banking passwords;
- The KeePass password (of course)
- The PGP passphrases

That's nice, congratulations!
Out of curiosity,
How old are you now?

I'm in my forties, why?

Well, the problem of keeping track, of proliferating id's and passwords
feels different when you're forty than when you hit seventy+.
Especially when you need to change them every X days, select strong
passwords, (and have them available for use from several locations).
--
Rostyk