Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 13/06/2011 01:10, PhillipJones told the world:
MCBastos wrote:
Funny, username and password saving is working perfectly for me on 2.1.
Both with the old passwords saved before the upgrade, and with new
passwords.

Not for Banks and Financial Institutions. SM 2 would not allow that,
unless certain code in SM2.x to allow its there was even instructions on
what code to change to allow it. You can do that in SM2.1 because its
not written with that type code.

Well, I don't trust *any* software with my bank passwords anyway. Even
on my password manager app (KeePass, if you are interested) I didn't
enter the banking passwords -- what I put is a *hint* (a sort of puzzle)
to help me remember the password, if I ever forget it.

I don't bother memorizing most passwords (e-mail, websites and such) --
the unimportant ones I trust to Seamonkey, the middling-important ones I
save in KeePass. But the ones I do make a point of committing to memory
and not writing them down *anywhere* are:

- Banking passwords;
- The KeePass password (of course)
- The PGP passphrases

That's nice, congratulations!
Out of curiosity,
How old are you now?

I wonder myself as you get older because of your put bits and pieces of information in your Brain, the older you get the less you can tend to remember. you young chaps 20's-50's wait to you get in your 60's and 70's and 80's then you'll find out what us older people are talking about.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com