PhillipJones wrote:
I tried QuoteCollase several Times, and iI always ended up with a wide
bar at the bottom where the status bar would be be bout 2" long and
width of the screen. After removing it I would have to remove chrome
file (which I have forgotten which file with SM off and the restart.

I'm using QuoteCollapse 0.8 without much of a problem (needs compatibility checks deactivated at least for SM 2.1, though). The issue you describe (broken MailNews status bar) sounds similar to what I found with Mailbox Alert, though. I've contacted the author; let's see where that leads.

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>