PhillipJones wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 12/06/2011 12:14, W3BNR told the world:

So I'll be waiting for the updates to:
Download Helper
Prefbar
Quote Colors
Show IP
Mail User Agent

I wouldn't hold my breath for Display Mail User-Agent, it seems to have
been abandoned -- version 1.6.6 had problems in Seamonkey for months but
wasn't fixed. But I managed to update the maxversion in 1.6.5. and it
seem to work OK in SM 2.1. (Now that 2.1 is final, I might have a look
at 1.6.6 again, since it seemed to work in Thunderbird...)

Quote Colors is in a similar situation, but again, it seems to work with
just a change in the maxversion.

If Philip Chee is interested, I can mail him my hacked versions of those
and a couple other extensions that seem to be working fine in SM 2.1

I'll vote for QuoteColors.

Without QuoteColors I simply could not read emails and Newsgroups.

I have QuoteCollapse which does both colors and collapses long quoted sections so I can read the most recent (current) comments. And expand the quotes if needed, of course.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have