Interviewed by CNN on 12/06/2011 17:35, PhillipJones told the world:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 12/06/2011 12:14, W3BNR told the world:

So I'll be waiting for the updates to:
Download Helper
Prefbar
Quote Colors
Show IP
Mail User Agent

I wouldn't hold my breath for Display Mail User-Agent, it seems to have
been abandoned -- version 1.6.6 had problems in Seamonkey for months but
wasn't fixed. But I managed to update the maxversion in 1.6.5. and it
seem to work OK in SM 2.1. (Now that 2.1 is final, I might have a look
at 1.6.6 again, since it seemed to work in Thunderbird...)

Quote Colors is in a similar situation, but again, it seems to work with
just a change in the maxversion.

If Philip Chee is interested, I can mail him my hacked versions of those
and a couple other extensions that seem to be working fine in SM 2.1

I'll vote for QuoteColors.

Without QuoteColors I simply could not read emails and Newsgroups.

Actually, it's possible to do exactly the same things QuoteColors do by editing the preferences. I remember doing that in the old, old days of Mozilla Suite 1.0. But it's a lot of work.

As has been said: For many extensions, making them work in SM 2.1 is just a matter of editing the maxversion in the install.rdf file. I happen to have done so for a few extensions, but I don't have a website to make them available. The best I can do is to offer them to Philip Chee, since I don't think this group allows binaries.

--
MCBastos

-=-=-
... Sent from my Burberry.
*Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.1 *